Reedy Library Calendar

Picture1The Reedy Library has 3 distinct physical spaces that teachers can request through Eduphoria and Facilities and Events: D102 Computer Lab, the Library Classroom, and the Library Collaborative Space.

Teachers and staff can reserve these spaces to use with their classes. When teachers are collaborating with me, I will make reservations and do the scheduling.

Please use the Google Calendar below to see what the library calendar and then verify bookings through Eduphoria.

3 comments on “Reedy Library Calendar
  1. i am also hoping to use your example to pay it forward with my students. what is you enrollment? i have 675 from kindergarten to grade 8. teaching time is limited due to book exchanges. i love what you are accomplishing in your library. brava!

2. Hi! First of all, I love your website and what you do in your library. You are amazing! I would love to communicate with you about your schedule, how many students you have, how often you see your students, etc. I am a librarian at Wynne Intermediate School in Arkansas, and I want to be you when I grow up;)) Could you email me your contact info?
    Thank you so much!!

• Hi Kaley,

You are so super sweet and I am so glad that this library blog has been of help to you. I emailed you and I look forward to being of assistance to you in the future. Again, thanks for your lovely compliments!