Audition packets for both acting and technical will be available in the theatre room (F129) on the first day of school and will be available through 8/25/16.
- Due to the fact that this show will be the first week of November the audition process will be earlier than last year. All audition packets are due by 8/26/16 at 4:10 pm.
- Acting auditions will be held Monday, 8/29, Tuesday, 8/30, Wednesday, 8/31. Actors, you will need to have the following audition pieces prepared for Monday 8/29:
- 30 sec.-1 minute monologue (this is a comedy so a comic monologue may be a good choice but it is not necessary)
- 24-36 measures of a song (about a minute)
- Song must be from a musical or film (Please do not choose a song from The Addams Family)
- Choose something that shows your vocal range and must be in the same musical style as The Addams Family
- Must provide your own accompaniment
- The dance portion of the audition will be provided to you
- Technical auditions will be held in the mornings by appointment.
- Tuesday, 9/6 will be the first read through with the whole company. They will get their rehearsal calendars then.
I encourage anyone interested in acting or backstage to audition. You do not have to be in the class to audition. Please contact Mr. Shurr if you have any questions at email@example.com.