If you haven’t voted in the 2013 Edublogs awards yet, you should! These awards highlight the best of the best in social media for education.
Everyone of the nominees shows great commitment to furthering a positive influence in the world of education and making a difference in the lives of our students.
I am proud to announce that many my nominees made it to the shortlist of nominees that can be voted on! Yeah! While the RBE Library website was nominated by my librarian friend Shawna Ford here, I want to encourage you to vote for MY Nominees who I think are the best of the best! Most of my nominees are fellow Texans and or elementary people, who I tried to highlight in my original nomination. I have cast my votes and I hope you will too!
Below is a list of my nominees that made it to the voting round, followed by the link to where you can cast your vote for them.
- Best individual blog: Cynthia Alaniz http://librarianincuteshoes.blogspot.com VOTE HERE!
- Best class blog: Mrs. Morgan’s Superstars http://mrsmorgansstars.edublogs.org/ VOTE HERE!
- Best teacher blog: Matt B Gomez http://mattbgomez.com/ VOTE HERE!
- Best library / librarian blog: Shawna Ford http://curtiselementarylibrary.blogspot.com/ VOTE HERE!
- Best individual tweeter: John Schu https://twitter.com/MrSchuReads VOTE HERE!
- Best twitter hashtag: #tlelem http://tlelem.wikispaces.com/ VOTE HERE!
- Best educational use of audio podcast: Matthew Winner Let’s Get Busy Podcasthttp://www.busylibrarian.com/p/lets-get-busy-podcast.html VOTE HERE!
- Best educational wiki: #tlchat Wiki http://tlchat.wikispaces.com/ VOTE HERE!