Wonder

Wonder by R.J. Palacio

Call Number: F PAL

This wonderful book was about a boy who has a very different face then most people. He has a very rare illness that makes his face look different but, he still manages to be as regular as possible. Even though he has a different face he soon realizes that no one else has the exact same face as him and that he himself is special.

My favorite part in this book was when the boys mother was talking to him about the main doctor that helped her with the baby and how she always farted. This was my favorite part because it was funny when one of the other doctors fainted and her fart “woke him up.”:)

If you like heart warming books that make you want to change the world you’ll love this book.

This book’s genre is realistic fiction. This book’s story line is funny, sad, heart-warming.  This book left me feeling. cheerful, energized, giggly, inspired, motivated, sad, shocked, surprised, touched. On a scale of 1-5, I give this book a 5!

This review was written and submitted by 5th grader Rayna.

, ,

Subscribe By Email

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.