October Book Clubs

Our October Book Clubs are going to be with 5th grade girls and a 5th grade boys.

The 5th grade girls are going to be reading It’s Raining Cupcakes. This book is a wonderful book that I just read! This book is about a 12 year old girl, named Isabel, who lives in boring Willow, Oregon. Her mom doesn’t have the gumption gene, but she has decided that she wants to open up a cupcake shop in their small town. Isabel and her best friend Sophie also want to enter a baking contest. How Isabel is ever going to survive is why you have to read this great book!

The 5th grade boys are going to read My Life As A Book which is a great book about Derek Fallon who is ready to spend his summer having fun. However, his parents have another idea and send him to learning camp. Derek decides he is going to spend the summer digging into a family secret. I just finished reading this book as well, and boys that are fans of the Wimpy Kid books, will love this book! This book is filled with great illustrations that are drawn by the author’s teenage son.

If you are interested in being in this book club, watch the videos below and sign up in the library!

,

Subscribe By Email

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.