My Library All Stars- All Star Block Party!

So as I was reading from The Library Patch in my Google Reader, I came across this post.

So, I decided it was of the utmost importance to let all the RBE students, parents, and teachers know what books were the most popular books (you know, the ones with the MOST checkouts or CKO’s). Hence my participation Β in The Library Patch All Star Block Party!

Below, you will see a slide show of the 25 TOP Checkouts at the RBE Library for the 2011-2012 School Year!

If you don’t see your favorite book, leave me a comment below to let me know what book you think should have made the Top 25!

Remember, we got A LOT of new Graphic Novels and Fiction books this year, so they may not have been around long enough to see very many CKO’s. πŸ˜‰

RBE Library’s TOP 25 Most Checked Out Books!

,
One comment on “My Library All Stars- All Star Block Party!
  1. Thanks for joining our Block Party! You have a very eclectic grouping of books. I wish that I could say that my top list was dotted with as many great fiction titles as yours. How do you get some of those titles to circulate so well? My list is dominated by graphic novels. Loved the slide show … what a great presentation idea πŸ™‚

Subscribe By Email

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.