A Dog’s Life: The Autobiography of a Stray

Find this book in Fiction at F MAR

A Dog’s Life: The Autobiography of a Stray by Ann M. Martin. This book is about a stray dog who is seperated from her family is living on her own.

She then starts living in the woods, towns,and even sleeping in barns during the winter. This dog is always being brave and keeps on trying when she fails isn’t that awesome. She is being hurt and then dumped hurt and then dumped it is sad but good at the same time. When she is being attacked she always get help, but sometimes she about to get caught by the dog pound at the time so she moves on and does not quit.

This book is a fiction book and if you don’t know what that means it means real like it could happen in real life. I thought that this book was very interesting that I felt that I was in her paws. It is like you just cant stop and just have to know what happens next.

What ever happens to this dog will be a mystery until you read it SO READ IT!!! Thanks if you do and if you see me tell me that your reading it.

Check out this book at the RBE Library!

This review was written and submitted by 5ht Grader Bethany.

, ,

Subscribe By Email

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.