The 2011-2012 RBE Library Crew!

The RBE Library opened up our Library Crew application period last week. I announced during GMB on Monday that I would be selecting library crew members from 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. Students were able to pick up their application Monday-Wednesday. They had to complete an application, sign the Constitution and have their parents sign it, and get 2 teacher recommendations completed all by 8:15 Thursday morning.

We had well over 100 applications submitted for 30 library crew positions. These library crew positions are a leadership opportunity for RBE students, and Mrs. Whisenant and I carefully reviewed the applications. We selected 30 students that we felt would be great helpers in the library.

Friday morning at GMB, I announced the students that were selected for our 2011-2012 Library Crew. Students who were selected for these prestigious positions are going to help in the library all year with shelving, shelf reading, library programs, class visits to the library, and much more!

,
One comment on “The 2011-2012 RBE Library Crew!

Subscribe By Email

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.